At this free seminar, patient you will learn:
– The surprising facts about who’s at risk
– Common tactics used by today’s con artists
– Simple steps you can take to protect yourself
– How to verify if investment professionals are legitimate
– What to do if you suspect investment fraud
Presented by SaveAndInvest.org in collaboration with:
– AARP North Carolina
– State of North Carolina Department of the Secretary of State
– FINRA Investor Education Foundation
– U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
– Better Business Bureau of Southern Piedmont
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Embassy Suites Charlotte – Concord
5400 John Q. Hammons Drive, N.W.
Concord, NC 28027
Registration and Dinner: 5:30 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Program: 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Register for this free event at:
* Call toll-free: (866) 862-0110
There is no charge for the program or dinner.
This is an educational program targeting older adult investors. No sales
presentations will be permitted during the program or on the premises. Your
privacy is important to us. FINRA does not sell lists or share your
information with any other organization or third party.
Learn more at SaveAndInvest.org:
SaveAndInvest.org is a free service from the financial authorities at
the FINRA Investor Education Foundation—helping protect you from
investment fraud and providing information to help you handle your
finances with confidence.